What’s in the Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box? Is it worth it? In this article, we’ll cover exactly what comes inside the Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box and whether or not you should buy one.
Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box Contents
Featuring artwork of Naganadel, the Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box is a part of the 2018 Dragon Majesty holiday set. Inside, you’ll find 10 booster packs (2 more than a typical ETB), an exclusive promo card featuring Naganadel-GX, and exclusive card sleeves and other gameplay accessories that can only be found in this ETB.
So what do you get in a Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box? It includes:
- 10 Pokémon TCG: Dragon Majesty booster packs (each pack contains 10 cards and 1 basic Energy)
- A never-before-seen foil promo card featuring Naganadel-GX
- 65 card sleeves featuring Naganadel
- 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
- A player’s guide to the special Dragon Majesty expansion
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- 2 acrylic condition markers and 1 acrylic GX marker
- A collector’s box to hold everything, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
How Many Booster Packs in Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box?
As with previous holiday sets in the Pokemon TCG, the Pokemon Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box contains 10 booster packs. Most main set Elite Trainer Boxes come with 8 booster packs, so this one contains 2 more than normal.
The main reason for including additional booster packs is because Dragon Majesty booster boxes were not produced. That means this ETB has the most booster packs of any Dragon Majesty product.
How many booster packs come in each type of Elite Trainer Box?
Let’s take a look at every Elite Trainer Box ever made and how many booster packs each one contains.
Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box Promo Card
Yes, the Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box includes an exclusive Naganadel-GX. It is card number SM125 and is a psychic type.
When you initially open the Elite Trainer Box, the promo card is sealed in its own individual wrapper. Some collectors like to keep these sealed, but others claim that it damages the card over time. I personally prefer to remove them from the individual wrapper and get them into a top loader or binder for storage.
Is the Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box Worth It?
Yes, the Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box is worth buying! You should consider purchasing this ETB if any of the following describes you:
- You are new to the Pokemon TCG and are looking for a really cool product that gives you the gameplay accessories you need to start playing the game.
- You like Naganadel and the Dragon Majesty set
- You collect Pokemon Elite Trainer Boxes and want to add this one to your collection
This is also one of the more cost effective ways to purchase Dragon Majesty booster packs. Since Dragon Majesty is a holiday set, that means there were no booster boxes produced.
For sets without booster boxes, Elite Trainer Boxes are usually one of the best ways to get large quantities of booster packs.
Looking for the best Elite Trainer Box?
Here’s my list of the best Elite Trainer Boxes you can purchase right now!
Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box Artwork
Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Boxes come with artwork featuring Naganadel on its packaging and contents.
Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box Release Date
The Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box was released on September 21, 2018 as a part of the Pokemon TCG Dragon Majesty set, the 8th main set of the Sun & Moon era.
Where to Purchase Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box
Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Boxes are no longer produced, so the only way to buy one is on the secondary market through sites like eBay, TCGPlayer, or StockX.
Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box Weight and Dimensions
The Dragon Majesty Elite Trainer Box measures 7.5 x 3.5 x 6.5 inches and weighs 1.55lbs.