What’s in the Evolutions Elite Trainer Boxes? Is it worth it? In this article, we’ll cover exactly what comes inside the Evolutions Elite Trainer Boxes and whether or not you should buy one.
Evolutions Elite Trainer Box Contents
Featuring artwork of either Mega Charizard Y or Mega Blastoise, the Evolutions Elite Trainer Box is a part of the 12th main set from the XY series. Inside, you’ll find 8 booster packs along with exclusive card sleeves and other gameplay accessories that can only be found in this ETB.
So what do you get in an Evolutions Elite Trainer Box? It includes:
- 8 Pokémon TCG: XY—Evolutions booster packs
- 65 card sleeves featuring Mega Charizard Y or Mega Blastoise
- 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
- A player’s guide to the XY—Evolutions expansion
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- 2 acrylic condition markers
- A collector’s box to hold everything, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
How Many Booster Packs in Evolutions Elite Trainer Box?
The Pokemon Evolutions Elite Trainer Box contains 8 booster packs from the Evolutions set. Booster pack artworks are inserted at random.
Evolutions booster packs come with one of four different artworks on the packaging: Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, or Raichu.
How many booster packs come in each type of Elite Trainer Box?
Let’s take a look at every Elite Trainer Box ever made and how many booster packs each one contains.
Is the Evolutions Elite Trainer Box Worth It?
Yes, the Evolutions Elite Trainer Box is worth buying! You should consider purchasing this ETB if any of the following describes you:
- You are new to the Pokemon TCG and are looking for a really cool product that gives you the gameplay accessories you need to start playing the game.
- You like Mega Charizard Y, Mega Blastoise and the Evolutions set
- You collect Pokemon Elite Trainer Boxes and want to add this one to your collection
That said, If you are buying this just for the booster packs inside, there are more cost effective ways to buy Evolutions booster packs. I’d recommend purchasing single packs or buying an Evolutions booster box if you’re looking for the best cost per booster pack.
Looking for the best Elite Trainer Box?
Here’s my list of the best Elite Trainer Boxes you can purchase right now!
Evolutions Elite Trainer Box Promo Card
Just like other main sets from the Pokemon TCG, The Evolutions Elite Trainer Box does not include a promo card. Only holiday sets contain ETBs with promo cards.
Evolutions Elite Trainer Box Artwork
Evolutions Elite Trainer Boxes come with one of two artworks featuring either Mega Charizard Y or Mega Blastoise on its packaging and contents.
Evolutions Elite Trainer Box Release Date
The Evolutions Elite Trainer Box was released on November 2, 2016 as a part of the Pokemon TCG Evolutions set, the 12th main set of the XY series.
Where to Purchase Evolutions Elite Trainer Box
Evolutions Elite Trainer Boxes are no longer produced, so the only way to buy one is on the secondary market through sites like eBay, TCGPlayer, or StockX.
Evolutions Elite Trainer Box Weight and Dimensions
The Evolutions Elite Trainer Box measures 7.5 x 3.5 x 6.5 inches and weighs 1.55lbs.