What’s in the Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box? Is it worth it? In this article, we’ll cover exactly what comes inside the Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box and whether or not you should buy one.
Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box Contents
The Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box is a part of the 2nd main set from Sword & Shield. As such, it comes with the standard amount of 8 booster packs along with exclusive card sleeves and other gameplay accessories that can only be found in this ETB.
So what do you get in a Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box? It includes:
- 8 Pokémon TCG: Sword & Shield—Rebel Clash booster packs, each containing 10 cards and 1 basic Energy
- 65 card sleeves featuring Copperajah
- 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
- A player’s guide to the Sword & Shield—Rebel Clash expansion
- A Pokémon TCG rulebook
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- 2 acrylic condition markers
- A collector’s box to hold everything, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
How Many Booster Packs in Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box?
The Pokemon Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box contains 8 booster packs from the Rebel Clash set. Booster pack artworks are inserted at random.
How many booster packs come in each type of Elite Trainer Box?
Let’s take a look at every Elite Trainer Box ever made and how many booster packs each one contains.
Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box Promo Card
Just like other main sets from the Pokemon TCG, the Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box does not include a promo card.
Is the Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box Worth It?
Yes, the Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box is worth buying for collectors and players alike! If you fit within one of the following categories this product is absolutely for you:
- You are new to the Pokemon TCG and are looking for a really cool product that gives you the gameplay accessories you need to start playing the game.
- You like Copperajah and/or the Rebel Clash set
- You collect Pokemon Elite Trainer Boxes and want to add this one to your collection
That said, If you are buying this just for the booster packs inside, there are more cost effective ways to buy 8 Rebel Clash booster packs. I’d recommend purchasing single packs or buying a Rebel Clash booster box if you’re looking for the best cost per booster pack.
Looking for the best Elite Trainer Box?
Here’s my list of the best Elite Trainer Boxes you can purchase right now!
Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box Artwork
Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Boxes come with Copperajah artwork on its packaging and contents.
Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box Release Date
The Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box was released on May 1, 2020 as a part of the Pokemon TCG Rebel Clash set, the 2nd main set of the Sword & Shield era.
Where to Purchase Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box
Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Boxes are no longer produced, so the only way to buy one is on the secondary market through sites like eBay, TCGPlayer, or StockX.
Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box Weight and Dimensions
The Rebel Clash Elite Trainer Box measures 7.5 x 3.5 x 6.5 inches and weighs 1.55lbs.