What’s in the Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box? Is it worth it? In this article, we’ll cover exactly what comes inside the Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box and whether or not you should buy one.
Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box Contents
Featuring artwork of Mega Rayquaza, the Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box is a part of the 6th main set from XY. Inside, you’ll find 8 booster packs along with exclusive card sleeves and other gameplay accessories that can only be found in this ETB.
So what do you get in a Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box? It includes:
- 8 Pokémon TCG: XY—Roaring Skies booster packs
- 65 card sleeves featuring Mega Rayquaza
- 45 Pokémon TCG Energy cards
- A player’s guide to the XY—Roaring Skies expansion
- 6 damage-counter dice
- 1 competition-legal coin-flip die
- 2 acrylic condition markers
- A collector’s box to hold everything, with 4 dividers to keep it organized
- A bonus code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online!
How Many Booster Packs in Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box?
The Pokemon Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box contains 8 booster packs from the Roaring Skies set. Booster pack artworks are inserted at random.
Roaring Skies booster packs come with one of four different artworks on the packaging: Mega Rayquaza, Mega Latios, Deoxys, or Gallade.
How many booster packs come in each type of Elite Trainer Box?
Let’s take a look at every Elite Trainer Box ever made and how many booster packs each one contains.
Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box Promo Card
Just like other main sets from the Pokemon TCG, The Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box does not include a promo card. Only holiday sets contain ETBs with promo cards.
Is the Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box Worth It?
Yes, the Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box is worth buying! You should consider purchasing this ETB if any of the following describes you:
- You are new to the Pokemon TCG and are looking for a really cool product that gives you the gameplay accessories you need to start playing the game.
- You like Mega Rayquaza and the Roaring Skies set
- You collect Pokemon Elite Trainer Boxes and want to add this one to your collection
That said, If you are buying this just for the booster packs inside, there are more cost effective ways to buy Roaring Skies booster packs. I’d recommend purchasing single packs or buying a Roaring Skies booster box if you’re looking for the best cost per booster pack.
Looking for the best Elite Trainer Box?
Here’s my list of the best Elite Trainer Boxes you can purchase right now!
Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box Artwork
Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Boxes come with artwork featuring Mega Rayquaza on its packaging and contents.
Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box Release Date
The Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box was released on May 6, 2015 as a part of the Pokemon TCG Roaring Skies set, the 6th main set of the XY era.
Where to Purchase Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box
Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Boxes are no longer produced, so the only way to buy one is on the secondary market through sites like eBay, TCGPlayer, or StockX.
Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box Weight and Dimensions
The Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box measures 7.5 x 3.5 x 6.5 inches and weighs 1.55lbs.